The prices were a tad above average, but they're of the highest quality. 价格比平均水平略高,可它们的质量是最好的。
To take one of many possible examples, when things are unresolved I can get a tad anxious. 从众多可能中举个例子来说,当事情没有搞定时,我会有点焦躁。
First, though, you need just a tad more concept and theory behind how a rule is structured. 但是,您首先需要了解一些有关规则构建的概念和理论。
In Scala, however, this definition looks a tad different from Java's version. 但是,在Scala中,此定义看起来与Java版本稍有差异。
Did that first 'like' make him feel a tad better about his life? 那么这条状态下的第一个赞真的能让他对自己的生活感觉好点吗?
Then my mind asked my heart, a tad sarcastically: Since WHEN? 然后我的大脑问我的心,带点挖苦的语气:从什么时候开始的?
We assumed that this guy was tad. 我们以为这个人是泰德。
When I was in tad's dorm room. 当我在泰德寝室时。
Producers were also worried that things were becoming a tad one-sided. 生产商也担心,局势变得有点单方面。
B.After you've yelled at him or hurt him in some other way and feel a tad guilty. 当你对他大喊大叫或者伤害了他,觉得有点内疚的时候。
But she's a tad muscular. 但她肌肉太少。
While Greece teeters, one of its eurozone peers on the Iberian Peninsula is feeling a tad wobbly too. 希腊一个踉跄,伊比利亚半岛上的另一个欧元区国家也感到了一丝摇晃。
For one thing, JVs themselves are a tad anachronistic. 首先,合资企业本身多少就是一个时代错误。
And when it comes to eggs, they are a perfect packaging material-though a tad too brittle. 对于蛋而言,这件外衣实在是太棒了,就是有点易碎。
Of course, there is a bracing clarity to this thinking, but it's a tad too neat. 这样的想法可以说是够清楚的了,但是它有点太单纯。
Look, I admit I read my mind of. a little overreacted tad. 我承认我当时有一点像个反应过度的小孩子。
Will there be new winning conditions in TAD, like Regicide? TAD会有新的胜利条件,例如弑君吗?
Even though my mustache is a tad askew. 即使我的胡须有点歪了。
I can be a tad bit pushy. 我有点热过头了。
Americans rarely discuss this topic; after all, rest room habits seem a tad puerile. 美国人很少讨论这个话题;毕竟,谈论如厕习惯似乎是一种幼稚的行为。
But just a tad more volume, if you would. 要是可以的话声音再大一点就更好了。
This may sound a tad complicated but it does have certain advantages. 这可能听上去有些复杂,但这样做确实有优点。
You'll TAD up getting burnt if you do not keep away from the fire. 若不避开火,到头来你会被烧伤的。
We were not a tad surprise by the huge production of40 fry as its brooding pouch was obviously large. 因为它的孵卵袋特别的大,对于四十尾仔鱼的产量我们一点也不惊奇。
Tad Trenton: Except for the one in my closet. 泰德·特伦顿:除了我壁橱里的那一个。
I need a tad of salt please. 我需要一点点的盐。
The toughest challenge for me personally was that I found the home screen a tad too busy. 对于我来说,最恶心的就是我的手机主界面有点太忙了。
You know, now that the moment is upon me, I must admit to feeling a tad misty. 知道吗,现在一切都在我掌握中,我必须承认感觉有点迷茫。
I think it's just a tad ironic that I have a plan to avoid being political, but my plan basically boils down to being consistently authentic. 我认为这真有一些讽刺,我竟然有一套计划来回避政治,可是我的计划基本上归根结底就是一贯表现出真我。